Spring is right around the corner
Before we know it Summer will be here
So here are a few different takes on the Braid...A warm weather fav!
The Warrior Princess...
1: Wide cornrow 2 braids on each side of the head.
2: Tease Smooth and bobby pin a Poof on top.
3: Pull rest of the hair into a Pony.
The All Braid
This Braid is a little more complicated
1. Start in the crown of the head
2. Cornrow braid around the head only picking up hair from
the right side of the cornrow.
3. Finish off with a clear elastic.
4. Bobby pin the tail under the last braided row.
The BoHo Braid
1. Waterfall braid the top half of the hair.
2. Instead of French braiding the bottom half "French twist"
with just two sections of hair.
3. Secure the Top braid with the Bottom twist.